Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I certify that the submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- I certify there are no potential conflict of interest within the submission.
- I certify that the submission adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author guidelines and that the template has been used. (Warning: submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to the guidelines)
- For the References, I certify the consistency between the text and the bibliography. I also certify that APA style has been used and that doi have been provided, when available. (Warning: submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to the guidelines)
- After the review process, I certify to underline the modifications and send a revised manuscript within 3 months.
- I undertake to pay for the copyediting of my article if the English language correction fees exceed 200 Euros. (Warning: All manuscripts accepted for publication will undergo copyediting. In order to guarantee its quality standards IVES asks the authors to pay attention to the instructions and to the quality of the English language in particular. As has been the case all articles will be proofread by a native English copy-editor. Starting in 2021, fees due to the English correction exceeding 200 Euros will be charged to the authors.)
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
➔ Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the International Viticulture and Enolgy Society (IVES) and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.