How to submit a manuscript
To register as an author, click here.
- If you already have an OJS account with OENO one, vine and wine open access journal, click on the link "Click here if you are already registered with this or another journal on this site" to log in. Please do not create a new account (that is, enter a new username or password)
- If you do not have an OJS account with any of the publications listed above, enter the required information in the "Profile" window.
- You must enter (1) a username, (2) a password, (3) your first name, (4) your last name, and (5) your e-mail address. Please choose a username and password that are easy to remember.
- Please also enter the other information requested (mailing address, phone and fax, biographical information) to provide us with a complete record.
- Check the box to register as “Author: Able to submit items to this journal” and click on the “Register” button.
Once registered as an author, you can log in at any time with your username and password.
Submitting a manuscript through OENO one, vine and wine open access journal
1. Log in with your username and password. At the User Home, select your role as “Author”.
2. Start the submission process by clicking the link, “CLICK HERE TO START THE SUBMISSION PROCESS.”
3. Confirm by checking off the box under the submission checklist that the manuscript has not been published elsewhere and is not under consideration elsewhere.
4. Select the appropriate section for the submission (original papers, research notes, reviews, mini-reviews, short communications, opinions and letters). If you would like to include any comments regarding your submission, you may enter these in the “Comments for the editor” box on this screen. Click “Save and continue”.
5. Add your institutional affiliation information and biographical data. If you have submitted to OENO one previously, please update this information as necessary. Tip: You can also edit your contact information in the User Profile at User Home, accessible by the horizontal menu bar at the top of the window.
6. Enter the title of your manuscript, and provide an abstract of 150 words or less in the space provided. Space is also available for you to identify supporting agencies for the work, if appropriate. Click “Save and Continue.”
7. Upload your submission by clicking the “Choose File” button, retrieving the file from your personal documents, and clicking “Upload.” Now a link to the uploaded file should appear in the area labeled “Submission File.” Once the file appears here (identified both by a new OJS filename and its original filename), click “Save and Continue.” Tip: It is not sufficient to choose the file and save and continue. You must also click “Upload” to upload the submission.
8. You may now upload any supplementary files using the same process. Again, click “Save and Continue”. Tip: If you have no supplementary files to submit, simply click “Save and Continue” to move to the final step.
9. The next page shows the File Summary of your uploaded submission. To submit to ET, click “Finish Submission”. Tip: If you do not click on the "Finish Submision" button, we will not receive it.
10. Once the submission has been logged successfully, you will receive a submission acknowledgment by e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail indicating that your manuscript was successfully submitted, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The final page provides a link to your Active Submissions, also immediately available upon entering OJS as an author.
You will be contacted as soon as a decision is made regarding your manuscript.
Registered reviewers who wish to submit a manuscript
If you are registered in OJS as a reviewer for OENO one and you would like to submit a manuscript, please e-mail at email@example.com. OJS does not enable users to add new roles (e.g., a “reviewer” cannot add the role of “author” to her/his profile), but our staff can make that change for you. Please do not create a new user account (by entering a new username and e-mail address).