OENO one is a vine and wine open access journal that publishes original research, reviews, mini-reviews, short communications, perspectives and spotlights in the areas of viticulture, grapevine physiology, genomics and genetics, oenology, winemaking technology and processes, wine chemistry and quality, analytical chemistry, microbiology, sensory and consumer sciences, safety and health.
OENO One is a journal dedicated to publishing high-quality papers that describe the most significant and cutting-edge research in all areas of viticulture and enology. The journal covers the following specific areas:
- Vine ecophysiology and climate change impact
- Genetic resources and vine selection
- Vine protection, sustainability and modelling
- Management and innovation of viticultural techniques
- Plant physiology and genomics
- Table grapes, dried grapes, and unfermented grape products
- Technology, processes, oenological products, winemaking
- Microbiology, biotechnology, biochemistry, and genomics of yeasts and bacteria
- Chemistry of macromolecules and volatile compounds (polyphenols, aromas, polysaccharides, nitrogen compounds, etc.)
- Analytical methods for grape and wine control
- Wine ageing, stabilisation and storage
- Additives and processing aids
- Sensory analyses, consumer interface
- Distilled beverages from grapes and wines
- Food safety, consumption, nutrition and health
- Vine, grape and wine innovations
OENO one is a peer-reviewed journal. Each manuscript is reviewed by at least two referees. To facilitate timely publication, referees are asked to complete their reviews within one month.
A rigorous review process ensures that authors meet the highest standards of experimental design, data analysis and reporting and establishes that articles published in OENO One are reliable. For agronomy papers, experiments/ observations should cover at least 2 years. Under particular circumstances (no possible replication, clear-cut data and cautious conclusions), some manuscripts may be accepted with only one-year observations.
OENO One publishes seven types of articles: original papers, research notes, reviews, mini-reviews, short communications, opinions and letters.
OENO One have no submission charges.
OENO one do not charge any publication fees.
OENO one applies the CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION (CC BY) licence to works of all types.
You can submit your manuscript using the button "Submit Research" after reviewing our Author guidelines.
We are committed to providing authors with a rapid and constructive review process, with a goal of giving the first decisions within five weeks.
Articles published are available in HTML, XML and PDF.